- Wireless Access
- Computer Use Policy
- Available IET Computer Rooms (http://clm.ucdavis.edu/rooms/available/)
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
The wireless networks on campus support most wireless devices (802.11 a/b/g/n) and are available to all UC Davis computing account holders, Eduroam account holders and guests of the campus.
- How to to set up your wireless device for wireless access
- Wireless site range in the Libraries.
Wireless service is provided by IET, not the Library.
For assistance with problems in configuring your laptop, registering or logging on to the campus network, contact IT Express at 754-HELP or email@example.com.