- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Books & Journals
- Harvest UC Davis Catalog (https://harvest.lib.ucdavis.edu/)
Harvest contains records for books, journals, archives, music scores, maps, government documents and other material in the UC Davis libraries (excluding Law and departmental libraries).
Guide to using the Basic Search in the Harvest UC Davis Catalog (https://www.lib.ucdavis.edu/ul/help/harvestbasic.pdf)PDF
- Melvyl (http://ucdavis.worldcat.org)
- Melvyl contains records for materials (books, journals, movies, maps, music scores and recordings, computer files, dissertations, government documents, etc.) held by the libraries of the ten UC campuses.
- Center for Research Libraries (http://www.crl.edu/content.asp?l1=5&l2=23)
- The Center for Research Libraries (CRL) is a consortium of North American universities, colleges and independent research libraries. The consortium acquires and preserves newspapers, journals, documents, archives and other traditional and digital resources for research and teaching. These resources are then made available to member institutions cooperatively, through interlibrary loan and electronic delivery.
Articles & Other Data
- Subject Guides
- Choose an article database by academic subject. Subject Guides identify the best article databases for each academic subject area. General and multidisciplinary databases are also listed here.
- Databases A-Z
- This is an alphabetical list of all article and other electronic databases available to UC Davis and includes online reference sources.
- Electronic Journals A-Z
- This is an alphabetical list of online journals available via the UC Davis Library. Note: for journals not found online, use the Harvest (https://harvest.lib.ucdavis.edu/F/?func=file&file_name=find-basic&local_base=journal) and Melvyl (http://ucdavis.worldcat.org) catalogs to find journals in both print and electronic formats.