- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
University Library News
Vote in the November 6 Election!
There is still time to register to vote for the November 6, 2012 election. The deadline for registration is October 22. Online registration is available here:
- California Online Voter Registration from the California Secretary of State's Office
- California Student Vote.org Register to Vote
- Vote by mail: Last day to register to vote by mail is October 30, 2012.
You can also pick up a print out a paper voter registration application, or pick one up at your county elections office, (Yolo County Elections Office is in Woodland), public library, Department of Motor Vehicles offices, or U.S. post office. It is important that your voter registration application be filled out completely and be postmarked or hand-delivered to your county elections office at least 15 days before the election.
To register in another state, use the National Voter Mail Registration Form.
You can also find your state on the map and link to state election web sites: Contact your state.
For more information on elections and voting, and ballot propositions, please check out library guide: Elections & Voting, especially the tab for 2012 elections.
Published: October 15, 2012