- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
University Library News
ASTM Digital Library
September 4, 2012:
UC Davis now has access to the ASTM Digital Library. The ASTM DL is a collection of industry-leading standards and technical engineering information.
ASTM is best known for it's standards, however the Standards and Engineering Digital Library also includes nearly every other ASTM publication -- that's 1,500+ books and 60,000+ papers and chapters, dating back to 1932; in addition to the 12,000+ Standards.
Besides the Standards, the three main collections/publications in the Digital Library are:
- Peer-Reviewed Conference Proceedings/STPs (Special Technical Publications).
- Journals Library. 14,000+ peer-reviewed papers are available from ASTM's journals
- Manuals, Monographs and Data Series Library
If you need help getting started or need more details, please see the ASTM DL User Resources page