- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Personal Communications Device Policy
As a courtesy to library users, cell phones and beepers should be switched to silent or the lowest audible settings to minimize disruptions to individuals who are seeking quiet study space. If it is necessary to use a cell phone or other audio-based communications device, select one of the following locations.
- Within the Shields Library: outside courtyard, foyer near the public telephones, or the outside plaza in front of the library
- Within the Physical Sciences & Engineering Library: outside the entryway, under the protection of the cement awning
- Within the Carlson Health Sciences Library: courtyard outside HSL entrance
Thank you for your cooperation.