- About University Archives
- Archives and Institutional Assets Program
- University Archives Collections
- Dissertations & Theses
- History of UC Davis
- Historical Information about UC Davis Campus Buildings
- History of UC Davis Leadership
- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- My Account
- Activate your library card
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
The role of the University Archives is to preserve the University of California, Davis' history by maintaining a record of UCD's publications. The University Archives Serials Collection contains serials produced by departments, committees, and groups at the University of California, Davis. Examples include newsletters, announcements, magazines, annuals, and yearbooks.
These titles are cataloged in the Library Searchg and listed below.
Help us make our list complete! Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for directions on how to submit serial publications to the collection.
- Quick reference statistical profile : selected items.
- [Davis, Calif. : Office of the Vice Chancellor--Academic Affairs, UC Davis, 1990-1993
- Shields Special Collections UC Davis Serials LD781.D3 Q85