- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Erte (Tirtoff, Romain de). Collection.
Collection Number: D-180
- 5 linear feet
- The Russian-born painter Romain de Tirtoff, who called himself Erté after the French pronunciation of his initials, was considered one of the foremost fashion and stage designers of the early twentieth century.
- Collection of framed prints and statue (gift of William Karl Schwarze).
- Art and Architecture
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c89p33xp/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.