Entomological Society of America, Pacific Branch. Archives.
Collection Number: D-217
- 10 linear feet
- The Pacific Branch of the Entomological Society of America was officially formed in December, 1915, to study relationships of people to pests and beneficial insects. The organization contributes taxonomic resources to universities and museums, and provides a forum for debate on insect issues, and is represented by British Columbia, California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Utah, Hawaii, Montana, and Nevada.
- Annual meeting and committee minutes, annual reports, correspondence, financial documents, programs, and informational brochures.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c88s4rt9/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.