- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Entomological Society of America, Pacific Branch. Archives.
Collection Number: D-217
- 10 linear feet
- The Pacific Branch of the Entomological Society of America was officially formed in December, 1915, to study relationships of people to pests and beneficial insects. The organization contributes taxonomic resources to universities and museums, and provides a forum for debate on insect issues, and is represented by British Columbia, California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Utah, Hawaii, Montana, and Nevada.
- Annual meeting and committee minutes, annual reports, correspondence, financial documents, programs, and informational brochures.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c88s4rt9/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.