Eckert, John E. (1895-1975). Papers.
Collection Number: D-079
- 12.8 linear feet
- Professor of Entomology, University of California, Davis (1931-1962).
- Correspondence on subjects such as ants, bee diseases, honey marketing, and queen bees, among other topics. Also included are Eckert's writings, research materials, and some photographs on apiculture subjects.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt8580383c/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.