Dublin, William Brooks. (1909-1996). Papers.
Collection Number: D-154
- 1 linear feet
- Professor of Pathology at the University of California, Davis and Chief of Neuropathology and Director at the Laboratory of Auditory Pathology at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Martinez, California.
- Books and articles relating to his research in neuropathology and scrapbooks chronicling his career and hobbies.
- Inclusive Dates
- Animal Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://content.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2489r3h6/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.