Draper, Hal. Papers.
Collection Number: D-373
- 85 linear feet
- Prolific Marxist writer and social activist whose career spanned 58 years (1932-1990).
- Research notes relating to political history and manuscripts of his writings.
- Political Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8qv3ptt/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.