Lavoipierre, Michel Marie Joseph. Photographs
Collection Number: D-574
- 1.2 linear feet
- Michel M. J. Lavoipierre 1920–1984 was an entomologist and a faculty member at the University of California, Davis.
- Photographs of tables for publication and of parasites, especially fleas and ticks.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/tf9290075w)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.