Whitaker, Thomas W. Papers
Collection Number: D-578
- 1.8 linear feet
- Thomas W. Whitaker (1904-1993) served as a geneticist at the United States Department of Agriculture where he researched varieties of cantaloupes and lettuce.
- The collection contains his articles, talks, and manuscripts, as well as correspondence received upon his retirement, and a photograph album.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8h70j1n/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.