- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Putah Creek Council Records
Collection Number: D-565
- 15.1 linear feet
- The founding meeting of the Putah Creek Council took place on Feb. 3, 1988, with the idea of bringing together people who would protect the water level in Putah Creek as well as the creek's remaining riparian habitat.
The collection contains materials related to a lawsuit by the Putah Creek Council, UC Davis and the City of Davis against the Solano County Water Agency, Solano Irrigation District, and other Solano entities. The suit, which sought permanent environmental flows for the 23 miles of Putah Creek below Putah Diversion, resulted in the Putah Creek Accord.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c83b6291/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.