- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Marlin-Jones, Davey. Press Kit Collection.
Collection Number: D-566
- 8 linear feet
- Davey Marlin-Jones (1932-2004) served as the arts critic for the CBS affiliate WTOP/WUSA, Channel 9 in Washington DC, from 1970 to 1987.
- This collection contains entertainment publicity materials, primarily press kits for motion pictures. The press kits contain information about the motion picture and usually include: a synopsis, background and production information, actor and director biographies, and often photographic still prints from the film.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8pk0hcq/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.