- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Fried, Juan. Wine Label Collection.
Collection Number: D-564
- 36 linear feet
Fried (1924-2007) was a doctor of internal medicine for the Veterans Administration in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Fried collected an estimated 50,000 wine labels. The collection contains extensive labels from Europe (France, Italy, and Spain) as well as from the United States.
- Inclusive Dates
- circa 1928-2007.
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8m0466s/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.