Dunn, John S. Papers
Collection Number: MC 256
- John S. Dunn (1810-1885) lived in the Nevada City, California area.
- Two letters from Dunn addressed to "Brother," two receipts, and an agreement between Dunn, Charles Dunn Jr., and Richard Rowe regarding mining claims on Kennebec Hill in Nevada County, California.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8gm8829/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.