Waggoner (W.W.) Papers
Collection Number: MC255
- Waldo Wade Waggoner (1860-1939) served as County Surveyor of Nevada County, California and as California Debris Commissioner.
- The small collection contains his report and map on the Dry Creek Reservoir Site in Nevada County as well as three letters from the California Debris Commission concerning his work with the commission.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8mc90sm/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.