Spencer, Howard O. Correspondence
Collection Number: MC254
- Howard O. Spencer (1838-1918) served as a Mormon missionary in England and was an early settler of the town of Orderville, Utah.
- Eighteen letters, the majority of which are written by Spencer to his family while he was serving as a missionary in England. Also included is one letter written to Spencer by Brigham Young Jr. while Young was in England. The letters discuss Spencer's life in England, family news, and religion.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8r49rhz/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.