Cruess, William V. (1886-1968). Papers.
Collection Number: D-053
- 13.4 linear feet
- Professor of Food Technology, University of California, Berkeley.
- Correspondence, writings, memorabilia, and photographic materials related to his research in the areas of food processing, food preservation, and wine making.
- Inclusive Dates
- Food Processing and Manufacture
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt10002563)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.