- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Camejo, Peter. Papers.
Collection Number: D-504
- 40 linear feet
- Peter Camejo (1939-2008), third-party political activist, helped found the California Green Party in 1991. He ran for California Governor in 2002, 2003, and 2006; as independent Ralph Nader's vice presidential running mate in the 2004 presidential election; and as the Socialist Workers Party presidential candidate in 1976.
- Camejo's journals, correspondence, writings, and audiovisual materials.
- Inclusive Dates
- Political Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8g44sh0/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.