- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
West, Martha. Papers.
Collection Number: D-508
- 17 linear feet
- Professor of Law, University of California, Davis (1982-2007). West taught courses on employment discrimination, labor law, and sex-based discrimination. She also served eight years as a member of the Davis School Board and was president of the Board in 2001 and 2004.
- Correspondence, publications, course notes, and memorabilia related to West's teaching career and political activities.
- Inclusive Dates
- Political Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8s46v6b/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.