- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
DeDecker, Mary. Papers.
Collection Number: D-519
- 5 linear feet
- Botanist and conservationist of the Inyo region of California; founder of the Bristlecone Chapter of the California Native Plant Society.
- DeDecker's correspondence, publications, as well as materials related to the Owens Valley Unified School District, the Inyo County Museum, and the Eureka Dunes.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8sf2zcd/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.