- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
California Agricultural Teaching Aid Photograph Collection.
Collection Number: D-528
- 0.8 linear feet
- The collection contains mounted photographs used presumably by the Alameda County Schools Curriculum Materials Center and later by the Hayward Unified School District as a teaching tool. The photographs are related to three subjects: dairy farming, the Delta Mendota Canal Fish Diversion Facility, and cattle ranching in Alameda County.
- Inclusive Dates
- circa 1950-1959.
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt3w10370c/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.