- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Portraits of the Past Collection.
Collection Number: D-510
- 0.4 linear feet
The book, Davisville '68: the History and Heritage of the City of Davis, Yolo County, California, was published in 1968 in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the founding of Davisville in 1868. As supplement to the book, Joann Leach Larkey wrote a series of articles, Portraits of the Past, which were published in the Davis Enterprise from 1969-1973 as a supplement to the book.
- This collection, collected by Phyllis Haig, contains clippings of Larkey's articles which were published in the Davis Enterprise from 1969-1973 as a supplement to the book, Davisville '68. Topics covered include: early Davis and University history, Davis pioneer families, landmarks, and community life through the years.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt98704070)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.