- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Colvin, Jean and Crowley, Daniel J. Carnival of Salvador de Bahia, Brazil Videocassettes.
Collection Number: D-518
- 2 linear feet
- Jean Colvin served as Director of the University of California, Berkeley Research Expeditions Program (UREP). Professor Daniel J. Crowley (1921-1998) served as Professor of Art and Anthropology, University of California, Davis from 1961-1992.
- Thirty-nine videocassettes (primarily U-Matic) documenting the Carnival of Salvador de Bahia, Brazil which were made during a field project led by Professor Daniel Crowley and Jean Colvin in February 1983.
- Inclusive Dates
- Ethnic Studies
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c89s1t9k/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.