- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Jordan, Rudolf. Vintage Reports for Castle Rock Vineyard.
Collection Number: D-523
- 0.4 linear feet
- Author of Quality in dry wines through adequate fermentations by means of defecation, aeration, pure yeast, cooling and heating: a manual for progressive winemakers in California (1911).
- Jordan's reports provide general remarks on the overall weather conditions, duration of vintage, general yield, condition of grapes, yeast, and sugar in wines as well as a chronological description of the vintage at Castle Rock Vineyard from 1906-1918.
- Inclusive Dates
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt8n39s1kv/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.