Amerine, Maynard A. (1911-1998). Papers.
Collection Number: D-060
- 64.5 linear feet
- Professor of Viticulture and Enology, University of California, Davis; author, lecturer, bibliographer, and consultant on wine matters.
- Correspondence, manuscripts, wine labels, and pamphlets pertaining to the production of wine and spirits. Travel diaries, menus, photographs relating to the Viticulture and Enology Department, California wine industry, and wine research. Miscellaneous collected foreign and domestic wine labels. Correspondence with publishers, researchers, and enologists (1959-1960 and 1971-1973).
- Inclusive Dates
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8xd13fg/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.