Sakaki, Nanao. Collection.
Collection Number: D-475
- 1 linear feet
- Nanao Sakaki (1923-2008), Japanese poet, authored Break the Mirror, Let's Eat Stars, and Real Play, among other works. He was a leading figure in the Tribe, a Japanese sub-culture group.
- Manuscripts and published works by Sakaki, articles about and interviews with Sakaki, videocassettes of his readings, photographs, and ephemera.
- Inclusive Dates
- Language and Literature
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8k64ndm/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.