- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Stumpf, Paul K. Slides of the University of California, Davis and Davis, California.
Collection Number: MC107
- Paul K. Stumpf (1919-2007) served as Professor of Biochemistry at the University of California, Davis from 1959-1984. While serving as a member of the Campus Building Committee during the 1960s, he photographed construction of various buildings on campus.
These slides are part of a slide show that Stumpf assembled in 1990 to illustrate the "then and now" images of the University of California, Davis campus. Several images of the city of Davis are present. Scripts and audiocassettes of the slide show are included.
- Inclusive Dates
- circa 1960-1990.
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt68703482)
- Digitized images from this collection are available on Calisphere (http://calisphere.cdlib.org/collections/26145/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.