Craig, Edward Gordon (1872-1966). Collection.
Collection Number: D-178
- 1.1 linear feet
- English scene designer and son of actress Ellen Terry, Edward Gordon Craig greatly influenced production methods in Europe and America.
- Ephemera, exhibition catalogues, periodicals, photographs, and souvenir programs illustrating Craig's innovative theatrical staging; phonograph recordings of talks recorded by Craig for the B.B.C. from 1951-1961.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt1h4nf353/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.