- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Blaisdell, F. William. Papers
Collection Number: D-479
- 3 linear feet
Professor of Surgery, University of California, Davis. Blaisdell is considered the father of trauma care due to his development of a renowned trauma care system that was implemented at the Veterans Administration Hospital, San Francisco General Hospital and UC Davis. The Medical Library at the University of California, Davis is named in his honor.
Publications by Blaisdell on trauma care and surgery, research grants, and materials relating to the University of California, Davis School of Medicine and Medical Center.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c89s1vcw/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.