Tanji, Kenneth K. Papers
Collection Number: D-476
- 17 linear feet
- Professor of Hydrology, University of California, Davis (1972-1998).
- Faculty papers containing slides, committee minutes, research notes, and class materials relating to Tanji's research on water issues, including a project to address selenium contamination that poisoned wildlife at Kesterson Reservoir in California.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8ff3wqb/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.