- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Thelen, Ray (1918-2005). Papers.
Collection Number: D-470
- 16 linear feet
- Bakery technologist; Executive vice president of Mother Murphy's Laboratories Inc., a flavoring company in Greensboro, North Carolina (1966-2005).
- Recipes and formulas developed by Thelen during his years as a baker, industry technician, and baking industry consultant. Technical papers which Thelen presented at industry meetings and conventions. Correspondence between Thelen and bakers, bakery owners, bakery plant managers, and industry consultants.
- Inclusive Dates
- Food Processing and Manufacture
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c83x87n6/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.