Coyote, Peter (1941- ). Papers.
Collection Number: D-121
- 23.2 linear feet
- Writer, director, and performer with an environmental focus; early member of the San Francisco Mime Troupe (1965-1967); founding member of the San Francisco Diggers (1967-1970); member of the California State Arts Council (1975-1983). Popular films include The jagged edge, E.T., and A man in love.
- Correspondence to and from agents, lawyers, directors, actors, friends, and family members relating to Coyote's professional work, political activities, and personal life.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8tx3h86/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.