Shaffer, Jack. Collection of Cooperatives Materials.
Collection Number: D-444
- 9 linear feet
- Coordinator of Cooperative Development for the United States Agency for International Development; Executive Director of the Committee for the Promotion and Advancement of Cooperatives; and author of the Historical Dictionary of the Cooperative Movement (1999).
- Books and serials relating to a wide range of domestic and international cooperatives ranging from agrarian to financial to healthcare cooperatives, among others.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8xs5xkh/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.