- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Shaffer, Jack. Collection of Cooperatives Materials.
Collection Number: D-444
- 9 linear feet
- Coordinator of Cooperative Development for the United States Agency for International Development; Executive Director of the Committee for the Promotion and Advancement of Cooperatives; and author of the Historical Dictionary of the Cooperative Movement (1999).
- Books and serials relating to a wide range of domestic and international cooperatives ranging from agrarian to financial to healthcare cooperatives, among others.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8xs5xkh/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.