- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Williamson, Joseph F. Papers.
Collection Number: D-443
- 8 linear feet
- Williamson worked at Sunset magazine for more than forty years and held the positions of garden editor from 1961 to 1982 and managing editor from 1982 to 1990. He edited the magazine’s 1967 Western Garden Book.
- Manuscripts of Williamson’s writings and speeches, research files, and correspondence relating to his career at Sunset. Also included are editions of the Sunset Western Garden Book.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8nc63fj/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.