- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Corti, Count Egon (1886-1953). Collection.
Collection Number: D-010
- 5.1 linear feet
- Staff officer in the Imperial Royal Austrian Army; history student in Vienna; author of many popular historical works, mostly biographies. His most popular book, Elizabeth die seltsame Frau, was translated into ten languages and thirty three editions were published.
- Lithographs, drawings, books, and manuscript notes used for nineteenth century German pomological texts. Illustrations are primarily of apples and pears.
- Inclusive Dates
- Art and Architecture
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8ht2r26/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.