- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
American Beekeeping Federation Archives.
Collection Number: D-074
- 11.4 linear feet
- The American Beekeeping Federation succeeded the National Federation of Beekeepers Association in 1949. It was created to establish target prices and a comprehensive marketing program for honey, to control the theft of apiary equipment and bees, and to advance the study of apiculture in higher education.
- Records, including correspondence, financial records, printed materials, membership cards.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8f191fj/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.