- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Rudin, Edward (1922-2003). Papers.
Collection Number: D-420
- 4 linear feet
- Child psychiatrist who also served on the University of California, Davis' Department of Psychiatry, Volunteer Clinical Faculty from 1970-2003. From 1958-1964, Rudin served as the Deputy Director for Community Services at the California Department of Mental Hygiene.
- Materials relating to mental health services in California and the Short-Doyle Act. Present as well are articles, speeches, presentations, and syllabi for courses Rudin taught as Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at UC Davis. Materials relating to his involvement with the Sacramento Area Physicians for Social Responsibility and the United Nations Association of Sacramento are also included.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8q81g90/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.