Owens, Louis (1948-2002). Papers.
Collection Number: D-409
- 14.8 linear feet
- Professor of English and Native American Studies and Director of Creative Writing at the University of California, Davis (2000-2002). Owens wrote fiction about Native American and western environmental themes. His scholarly works focused on John Steinbeck and Native American literature.
- Manuscripts of his works, correspondence with publishers and students, course syllabi, reviews and articles on his works, manuscripts, dissertations, and publications by other authors, and videocassettes.
- Inclusive Dates
- circa 1965-2002.
- Language and Literature
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8mg7rrj/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.