- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Lott, Dale F. (1933-2004). Papers.
Collection Number: D-407
- 13 linear feet
- Professor of Psychology, University of California, Davis (1965-1973); Professor of Wildlife and Fisheries Biology, University of California, Davis (1973-1994).
- Files, research papers and slides that focus on the American West, American bison, quail, and other western fauna, as well as the grasslands that support wildlife.
- Inclusive Dates
- Animal Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8b56mzm/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.