- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Reynoso, Cruz. (1931- ). Papers.
Collection Number: D-401
- 40 linear feet
- In 2001 Reynoso became the first recipient of the Boochever and Bird Chair for the Study and Teaching of Freedom and Equality at the University of California, Davis School of Law. He served as an associate justice of the California Supreme Court (1982-1987) and Vice Chair of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights (1993-2004).
- Activities files, organization, people and issues files, files on committees and commissions, and correspondence.
- Inclusive Dates
- 1985- .
- Political Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8ns0x5r/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.