- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Williams, Tennessee (1911-1983). Papers.
Collection Number: MC074
- American playwright Tennessee [Thomas Lanier] Williams commanded a wide audience between 1945-1960.
- Scripts, including several original typescript versions of The night of the iguana, showing various stages of Williams' creative process. Generally considered William's last great play, The night of the iguana opened in New York City in 1961.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.