- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
City of Davis Collection.
Collection Number: D-344
- 10.8 linear feet
- Correspondence, property assessment records, legal opinions, bids, receipt books for business licenses, contracts, newsletters, bulletins, maps, plans, personnel recommendations, a warrant register, a registry of births, policy statements, regulations, petitions, meeting minutes, tax returns, court decisions, and election documents for the city of Davis, California. Also included is the personal correspondence file of Norman D. Thomas, the city's third clerk and city attorney, serving at the height of the Great Depression.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt0v19q6dm)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.