- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Wagnon, Kenneth A. (1907- ). Collection.
Collection Number: MC078
- Reprint of an article appearing in the Western livestock journal entitled "Two blades of grass where thousands grew before," about pioneer cattle farmers John and Harriet O'Neal, ghost-written by Wagnon.
- Inclusive Dates
- Animal Science
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.