- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Cebis, Frantisek R. Collection.
Collection Number: D-123
- 1.8 linear feet
- Manager of the Brno, Czechoslovakia Trade Fairs and Exhibitions.
- Wine labels, price lists, menus, advertising brochures, and clippings relating to wine from throughout the world, with an emphasis on Eastern Europe. Pamphlets, regional wine maps, and labels, arranged by country, are excellent graphic resources. Subjects files include materials on corkscrews, fermentation science, labeling, toasts, patents, wine and poetry, and a variety of other topics.
- Inclusive Dates
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8kw5hzd/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.