- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
National Defense Research Committee Collection.
Collection Number: MC051
- Manuscript paper written under the auspices of the National Defense Research Committee for the Office of Scientific Research and Development, entitled A survey of rationing and subsistence in the United States Army 1775 to 1940, the final report on Troop feeding programs, written by Samuel C. Prescott, former Dean of Science at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Inclusive Dates
- Political Science
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.