- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Moffat, Margaret (1882-1942). Papers.
Collection Number: MC098
- Born in Edinburgh, Scotland, actress and journalist Moffat made her first stage appearance at the Savoy Theater, New York. She became editor of the woman's page of the New York evening mail for two years, then returned to the stage. She made her first stage appearance in London at the Royalty in 1911.
- Program, newspaper clipping, and script with scene plot, and production photographs, all relating to the play Just like a woman.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.