- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Mielziner, Jo (1901-1976). Collection.
Collection Number: MC048
- American scenic designer and originator of what theatre historian Oscar Brockett described as "theatricalized realism."
- Set designs: eight 4" x 3" original sketches executed on drafting paper in watercolor, gouache, and pencil depicting stage sets for the musical Mata Hari, which opened at the National Theatre, Washington, D.C., on 18 November 1967.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.